Parents and Twos!, 2-3 1/2
A cozy story time for young children and a caregiver. Join us for stories, music, flannel tales, a special craft, and more! This is a great introduction for children into the world of story times! Parents and Twos is held on Wednesday and Thursday mornings at 10:30am. Registration is required for the full 5-week session. For specific dates check the calendar. (Stay tuned for fall story time dates!)
Story time Registration Tips….
Because story times are very popular (on sign up day there is usually a line when we open) we’ve created a few notes on sign up and story times:
- We run 3, 5-7week story time sessions (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
- The first day of registration is for East Longmeadow residents only
- The second day of registration is open to everyone
- When signing up, you register your child for the full 6-7week session
- Come early as story times tend to fill up quickly
From special holiday story hours, to pirate parties, to library scavenger hunts; there are great special events available. Check the calendar for what’s going on this month. Or, sign up to receive our e-news via email for the latest ELPL happenings!